Thank you to all of our Pikes Peak ASHRAE members for making this a great year! We look forward to seeing everyone again at the end of the summer!
2022 ASHRAE Golf Tournament
$120 PER GOLFER / $450 PER FOURSOME, INCLUDES STEAK DINNER AFTERWARDS
Hole Sponsorships ($250/$500) are tax deductible! All proceeds go to ASHRAE Research Promotion and Chapter Operations. Sign up on the website (link below) or mail check payable to:
“Pikes Peak ASHRAE”
**Check should have your name, company, contact information.
Please mail checks to:
Attn: ASHRAE RP
5775 Mark Dabling Boulevard, Suite 190
Colorado Springs, CO 80919
ASHRAE Fun Night of Bowling and Laser Tag
April 21, 2022 Monthly Meeting
January 20, 2022 ASHRAE Meeting
PPRBD Meeting (Via Teams)
• Elevator issues – frequent design misses, lesser known requirements, things that are different
in this jurisdiction compared to others.
• Top 5 or 10 plan review items that get missed that designers/engineers should be aware of.
• Design items where specific code references must called out on drawings.
• Top 5 or 10 inspection fails to look out for that could potentially be addressed/documented
during design and put on the drawings to avoid a problem during inspection.
• Update on the new PPRBD north office location – what operations can occur up there vs. the
main location? Key things to know?
• PPRBD plan review stats: # permit applications/day, current estimated review times, etc.
• Building trends in the region – which sectors seem to be growing the most and least.
• YOUR live questions! Bring ‘em – we will have the experts in the house!
Purchase through: www.pikespeakashrae.com/shop
Pikes Peak ASHRAE Christmas Dinner
Pikes Peak ASHRAE Invites you and your guest to our Annual Christmas Party.
Please Join us on December 2nd 2021 !
Social Hour 6 to 7 pm
Dinner 7 PM
ASHRAE will provide the main course if you could please bring an item to share and also your favorite beverage.
This year it will be held at the Camfil Office located at
870 Elkton Drive Suite 106
Colorado Springs, CO 80907
Please RSVP by November 19th, 2021
Dec 16, 2021 ASHRAE Virtual Meeting
Refrigerants and ASHRAE Std 15, from a DISTINGUISHED LECTURER (Dr. Douglas T. Reindl) from the Univ of Wisconsin Mech Eng Dept.
Nov 18, 2021 ASHRAE Lunch Meeting
Topic: Building Efficiency and Enablers
Based On Design Choices
September 2021 Lunch Meeting
Hydronic System Design – Doing More With Less
Hydronic System Design: Doing More with Less Presentation Copy